The summer went by too quickly. We didn't do all the things that we had planned for the summer to do. But school came anyway. August 20th was our 1st day of school. The kids were very excited to head back. Megan entered the 5th grade, Benjamin 2nd grade and Heather started Kindergarten. The kids go to a charter school about 10 minutes away. So mom is officially the school bus driver. Yes, the kids do wear uniforms, but it is very nice. I would recommend it to anyone!! No more morning dilemmas of what to wear!!
1 comment:
I can't believe Megan is in 5th grade, and Heather is already starting school. They look so cute in this picture. Yeah the kids are back in school!!! I wonder what that will be like...I guess I better enjoy the short time that I get to spend with them at home!!!
Post a Comment