Monday, April 21, 2008

Zion

We got back last night from 2 nights in Zion National Park. What a beautiful sight!! It was incredible to see the different landscapes. We saw lots of lizards, mule deer, wild turkeys and red ants. The weather was beautiful with temps in the 40's at night and 70's during the day. We weren't quite ready to come home....This was the 4th camping trip in our camper and it went pretty smooth!!  We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner in the dutch oven..quite tasty!!  My only complaint was it wasn't long enough.  Any ideas for another trip??  Here's a video that I made from pictures from the trip..Enjoy (It took way too long to make!!)  Well I can't get the link to work..so if you are interested in seeing it let me know...

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Nice video Roberta -- nice transitions, and the addition of text explaining things helped me feel like I was there. (PS-This is not a project critique) It looks like a fun trip!

Lori said...

What great pictures. I loved going to Zions with the family. It is such a beautiful place! We look forward to seeing you soon!