Sunday, February 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR NEW BABY GIRL!










Guess What?! My mom had a baby girl today! It weighs 6 lbs 9 oz (our smallest baby)! It was born at about 6:41 AM this morning. We do not have a name picked out yet. We are thinking of Tiffany or Sarah.
I hope that you enjoy the pictures. I will post more later....
Love u all
This was posted by Megan

5 comments:

Carey said...

She is beautiful!!!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

What a beautiful baby--I think she looks like a Sarah :) Congrats!

Laura Ross said...

She is great, she looks bigger than her size! Congrats!

Tammy said...

Congrads!!! We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to meet Tiffany. She is sure a cutie! I am glad you posted pictures. Love ya!!

Lori said...

Yea for you all!! Can't wait to mee her. Congrats! We love you all!!