Saturday, May 16, 2009

Disneyland




Last week we made a quick trip to California to visit Disneyland.  We had a great time.  The kids did better than I expected in the car (we have all seats filled now).  Tiffany enjoyed being held for most of the day..  While in California we also saw lots of family!!  It was fun spending time with everyone..I appreciate the efforts everyone made to come and visit us..Thanks also to Jeff's parents for having everyone over and to Denise and Ben for letting us hang out with you for 2 days.  It was fun!!

We are back to reality now though..the kids only have 2 1/2 more weeks of school, yikes..what to occupy our time with in the summer??  I'm the kind of person who likes schedules but as I'm getting older I'm also getting a bit more laid back realizing that change in those schedules can be a good thing.  

3 comments:

Laura Ross said...

Looks like a lot of fun, makes me want to jump in the car!

Lori said...

Glad you had fun. Next time we'll have to plan our trips at the same time. We miss you guys and can't wait to see Tiffany, someday! Take care.

Anonymous said...

What a cute family. Can I say that I'm sooo jealous? Just one more time!