Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tiffany


Let's just say that she brings me smiles and frustrations!  She will be 2 this month, and already has quite the attitude.  She has really started to talk a lot.  I feel like I have a parrot in the house, literally repeating everything that is said.  She decided that on the day after Christmas she wanted to start using the potty.  So needless to say, she is potty trained.  I would have never even started it at this age, but she was quite insistent.  Her favorite thing to do is to say, "mommy sit" and she points to the couch and along that comes lots of books.  As she says this, she quickly reminds me that spending every moment with her that I can is much more important than anything else that I was doing!  And I am getting better at listening and following her on this.  She loves to be around all of her sisters and brother and their friends.  She loves to color and chew gum!  What could be better than this?   I love the way she pats me on the back as she hugs me.