Monday, June 18, 2012

Saterday Night

Well my mother would like me to write about our family, so like every week, if you want to read about something I did look on my blog... What did out family do this week?? I truthfully don't really know! Saturday night Papa, Joe and Erin came over for Fathers-day. We had KFC and cold slaw. Then for dessert we had instant tapioca pudding, which isn't really instant 'cause you have to stir the pot for literally an hour while it cooks. Then the little kids went into there rooms and watched a movie on the ipad while the adults (including Benjamin and I) watched The King's Speech. Which was AMAZING!! my mother said she only heard like every other word, but It was so loud, maybe she's just def, or she can't understand accents! I on the other hand understood it all and knew the background of some of it!! (thanks to AP!)  I would strongly request it!! It's so good! :)
So yep no pictures for me this week, maybe next week!! :) So yep there you go!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

It was the edited version...and was an interesting movie.